Commercial General Liability (CGL) class code 96816 is for janitorial services. This code covers businesses that provide cleaning services to commercial and residential properties. The services that are typically covered include:
- Cleaning of windows, floors, walls, and ceilings
- Cleaning of carpets and upholstery
- Cleaning of kitchens and bathrooms
- Trash removal
- Laundry services
- Pest control
- Snow removal
- Janitorial supplies and equipment
CGL insurance for janitorial services provides coverage for bodily injury, property damage, and advertising injury claims. Bodily injury claims are those that are made by someone who is injured as a result of the janitorial company's negligence. Property damage claims are those that are made by someone who has their property damaged as a result of the janitorial company's negligence. Advertising injury claims are those that are made by someone who has their reputation damaged as a result of the janitorial company's negligence.
CGL insurance for janitorial services is an important part of protecting your business from financial losses. If you are a janitorial company, it is important to have CGL insurance in place. This will help to protect you from the financial costs of lawsuits and claims.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about CGL insurance for janitorial services:
- The coverage limits of your CGL insurance policy will determine how much you are covered for in the event of a claim. It is important to make sure that your coverage limits are high enough to protect your business.
- Your CGL insurance policy may have exclusions that will not cover certain types of claims. It is important to read your policy carefully to understand what is and is not covered.
- You may need to purchase additional coverage, such as pollution coverage or errors and omissions coverage, to fully protect your business.
If you are a janitorial company, it is important to speak with an insurance agent to get a CGL insurance policy that meets your needs.