Commercial General Liability (CGL) class code 98659 is for rigging contractors who rig ships or boats. It covers businesses that use rigging equipment to move, position, or secure ships or boats. The coverage includes bodily injury and property damage liability, as well as advertising injury and medical payments.
Some of the specific services that are covered under this class code include:
- Moving, positioning, or securing ships or boats
- Repair of rigging equipment
- Maintenance of rigging equipment
- And more
If you own a rigging contracting business that rigs ships or boats, it is important to have CGL insurance to protect yourself from financial losses in the event of an accident or lawsuit. This type of insurance can help you pay for medical bills, property damage, and legal fees.
Here are some of the benefits of having CGL insurance for your rigging contracting business:
- Protects you from financial losses in the event of an accident or lawsuit
- Gives you peace of mind knowing that you are covered in the event of an unexpected event
- Can help you attract new customers and clients
- Can help you improve your business's reputation
If you are a rigging contracting business owner who rigs ships or boats, I encourage you to get a quote for CGL insurance today. It is an important investment that can help protect your business and your finances.
Here are some additional details about CGL class code 98659:
- The coverage is typically provided on an occurrence basis, which means that the insurer will pay for claims that occur during the policy period, regardless of when the underlying cause of the claim occurred.
- The coverage may also include defense costs, which means that the insurer will pay for the cost of defending you in a lawsuit.
- The coverage may also include additional insureds, which means that other parties may be covered under your policy, such as your employees or subcontractors.
The specific terms and conditions of CGL class code 98659 will vary from insurer to insurer, so it is important to read the policy carefully before you purchase it. You should also talk to your insurance agent to make sure that you have the coverage that you need.