Commercial General Liability (CGL) class code 98677 is for roofing contractors who do work on commercial or residential buildings that are over three stories in height. It covers businesses that install, repair, or maintain roofs. The coverage includes bodily injury and property damage liability, as well as advertising injury and medical payments.
Some of the specific services that are covered under this class code include:
- Installation, repair, or maintenance of roofs
- Repair of roofing materials
- Maintenance of roofing materials
- And more
If you own a roofing contracting business that does work on commercial or residential buildings that are over three stories in height, it is important to have CGL insurance to protect yourself from financial losses in the event of an accident or lawsuit. This type of insurance can help you pay for medical bills, property damage, and legal fees.
Here are some of the benefits of having CGL insurance for your roofing contracting business:
- Protects you from financial losses in the event of an accident or lawsuit
- Gives you peace of mind knowing that you are covered in the event of an unexpected event
- Can help you attract new customers and clients
- Can help you improve your business's reputation
If you are a roofing contracting business owner who does work on commercial or residential buildings that are over three stories in height, I encourage you to get a quote for CGL insurance today. It is an important investment that can help protect your business and your finances.
Here are some additional details about CGL class code 98677:
- The coverage is typically provided on an occurrence basis, which means that the insurer will pay for claims that occur during the policy period, regardless of when the underlying cause of the claim occurred.
- The coverage may also include defense costs, which means that the insurer will pay for the cost of defending you in a lawsuit.
- The coverage may also include additional insureds, which means that other parties may be covered under your policy, such as your employees or subcontractors.
The specific terms and conditions of CGL class code 98677 will vary from insurer to insurer, so it is important to read the policy carefully before you purchase it. You should also talk to your insurance agent to make sure that you have the coverage that you need.